Pages

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Best of the Bunch :: September



Best of the Bunch is hosted by Lyrical over at Lyrical Reviews YA.
This is a monthly meme where, at the end of every month you pick one book that you read that month that's a must-have/must-read. Afterwards, you can add your link to Lyrical's post and see what other bloggers must-reads.


I'm a little late on this, but, September's must-read is ....  The Iron Knight by Julie Kagawa.
I'm a fan of the Iron Fey stories, and this addition does now disappoint. Told from the point of view of Ash - the Winter Prince - we're taken on a whirl-wind adventure through faerie as Ash tries to find a way to be with Meghan.

Read my review of The Iron Knight here!



My name - my True Name - is Ashallayn’darkmyr Tallyn.
I am the last remaining son of Mab, Queen of the Unseelie Court. And I am dead to her.
My fall began, as many stories do, with a girl…













4 comments:

  1. Great choice! I've read a lot about this series and am now interested in reading it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to read this series - and the covers are gorgeous! Not that that has any bearing on my judgement... Great choice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen quite a bit about this series and it's all good things! I'd love to add this to my TBR pile eventually. Thanks for featuring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gah! I think I'm the only person on the planet who couldn't get into this book! I gave up like a third of the way in. Maybe I need to try it again :)

    ReplyDelete