Pages

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Friday Memes (#4)




Feature & Follow Friday is hosted by Rachel of Parajunkee and Alison of Alison Can Read and allows book bloggers to connect.


Q. It's that pesky magic book fairy again! She has another wish: What imaginary book world would you like to make a reality? 

hmmm ... for me the answer is obvious. With Pottermore and my upcoming trip to Hogwarts, I'd want to see the Harry Potter world become real. I'd also love to visit The Borrow. (I'm sure this is a very common answer)




Book Blogger Hop


Book Blogger hop is hosted by Crazy For Books and is a great way to get to know other book bloggers and bookish people =)


Q. As a book blogger, how do you introduce yourself in your profile?

hmm ... I want to say, "just look at the about!" ha! My blogger profile isn't really up to date, and I don't really talk about myself in my About section, only my love for reading. I don't like talking about myself, so there isn't much there. However, I'm always up for making friends, so that's where I'd share more about myself.





14 comments:

  1. Yeah, Harry Potter is a popular answer! I'd love to meet the Weasleys, I find them delightful.

    New Follower!

    http://readingtopenguins.blogspot.com/2011/09/following-friday-4.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL for some reason I didn't even think of the Harry Potter world, but that's a great answer!

    Happy Follow Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopping through. I can't wait until Pottermore becomes generally open. I didn't have time to get into it this summer. I'm so excited for it.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi & Happy Friday!

    A great answer :) HP is popular this week.

    My FF, http://obsessionwithbooks.blogspot.com/2011/09/follow-friday-16th-september.html

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Harry Potter's been popular today, but it's definitely a good choice. I'd love to wake up on my 11th birthday and find out I'm a wizard :) So COOL!
    Old follower!
    My Follow Friday

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love Harry Potter! So does everyone else it seems! But who can blame us?? :)

    Happy Friday!

    My FF Post

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy to have followed you from the Book Blogger Hop!

    Hope you'll follow me back:
    http://authortammieclarkegibbs.blogspot.com/

    Tammie Clarke Gibbs, Author
    Kindle Bestseller, ISLAND OF SECRETS

    ReplyDelete
  8. blog hopping over. My blog profile is all about books too. Thats' cool.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have a happy Friday! just hopping by.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2011/09/book-blogger-hop_16.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Harry Potter is a popular answer and I can see why. I'm your newest follower and would love for you to visit me when you get a chance.....

    http://wowfromthescarfprincess.blogspot.com/2011/09/follow-friday_15.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. New follower here! :D

    I have to agree about Hogwarts - I'd definitely want to be in the world of Harry Potter. Hanging out in Hogsmeade would be awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOL. I had the same answer - just look at my sidebar and see my profile for yourself!

    Glad to have found you via the Hop :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. A change in career plans prompted an evolution in my profile. I recently changed it to reflect the fact I'm almost done with library school. Please come and read my new introduction.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello! I was dropping by after reading a comment on my IMM post and I just love your blog, so I'm a new follower! Off to follow on Twitter now!

    ReplyDelete