Pages

Friday, August 26, 2011

Feature & Follow Friday (#2)




Feature & Follow Friday is hosted by Rachel of Parajunkee and Alison of Alison Can Read and allows book bloggers to connect.
I've decided to do the feature, both on my blog and on this companion site. (Listen, if the doctor can have a companion, so can this um ... my blog!)

Q. In some books like the Sookie Stackhouse series the paranormal creature in question "comes out of the closet" and makes itself known to the world. Which mythical creature do you wish this would happen with in real life?

There's a story I'd always remember from the time I was a young girl. We had some mushrooms growing out of an old stump in my backyard, and one day my dad told me that if I got up early enough - before the sunrise - I'd see little fairies playing among them.

I tried to get up early, but never got to see them. So, I think the mythical creature I'd most like to be real would be fairies. Of course, after seeing Torchwood's Small Worlds, I'm not really sure anymore...

How about you?




4 comments:

  1. Fairies would be cool, but not the tricky ones. Like the changelings? Those are creepy... But sexy fairy princes like Ash would be ok ;) New follower!

    Literary Exploration: Follow Friday [1]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I put Fairies as part of my answer too! Seems less scary than vamps & werewolves.

    Trish - My Friday Memes 

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love fairies also! They are good and a little sneaky! New follower :)
    Tia @Falling For Books

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww that's so sweet!!! Fairies are pretty awesome!!

    Great post, new follower:D

    My Post

    ReplyDelete