Pages

Saturday, March 9, 2013


These links all open to my main Book Blog on Tumblr. 

Recent Reviews:

Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn
Wow, this book was pretty much amazing. I find it very hard to review Gone Girl because it was so good that I don’t want to give anything way! However, I will try my best to give you an idea of what makes this book an excellent read...
Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me by Mindy Kaling
I picked up Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me because I wanted a funny read. I was a fan of The Office and enjoyed Mindy’s show, so with those things in mind I picked it up.
Fair Coin by E. C. Myers
Fair Coin is the kind of book where, when the right type of person reads it they will thoroughly enjoy it and when anyone else reads it their opinion might vary from boring to what?
Misfit by Jon Skovron
Pulling mythology from numerous sources and tying it together, Jon Skovron creates his own world world for Jael, a half demon and her father - an ex-monk who is running from the demon that killed his wife.
The Tiny Book of Tiny Stories: Volume 1 by hitRECord
When he’s not busy being a superstar, Joseph Gordon-Levitt is over at hitRECord, his online collaboration project, making things line The Tiny Book of Tiny Stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment